If you want to protect our nation's children and ensure that they have their own home, join the Campaign to End Child Homelessness. The Campaign will reach out to advocates, service providers, state and local officials, policymakers, families, communities, and the media to:
- Galvanize public will for decisive action
- Give a voice to homeless children and their families
- Increase awareness about child homelessness
- Share best practices and tools with caregivers
- Offer policy solutions
- Promote responsive programming
The Campaign's legacy will be that all homeless children will receive the homes, opportunities, and support that they deserve as America's youngest and most vulnerable citizens.
By signing up, you will receive updates and information about events and activities in your state. You will know how the Campaign is progressing and how you can help.